Extensive Healthcare Solutions
Healthcare Industry Solutions
With over 20 years of experiences in managing the supply chain of the Healthcare and Bio-Science industry in Asia Pacific and Globally, DB Schenker aims to deliver perfect results to our customers with our great team’s attitude and capabilities.
The main task of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical providers is the improvement of patients’ state of health, either direct diagnosis and treatment or via drug discovery. The provision of medical treatment and patient care – core processes of major Healthcare and Pharmaceutical firms, creates demand for patient-related supporting services. These secondary processes can be medical or non-medical in nature.
Supply Chain and Logistics, from basic raw, unprocessed materials to nice-packed consumables to the patient, falls under non-medical nature yet it plays a vital role as there is always a need to improve delivery process of healthcare products and services to patients. At the same time, there is a constant demand to study advanced methods of reducing operation costs, which leads to increased efficiency of healthcare deliverables.
With extensive experience in managing multi-client or dedicated warehousing facilities, our Healthcare customers comprise of:
- Medical Diagnostics and Equipment
- Nutritional and Health Supplements
- Hospital Supplies and Procurement Logistics
DB Schenker offers a fully integrated Healthcare Logistics service including:
- Providing warehousing and all value-added services related to logistics and distribution.
- Focus on the full spectrum of Healthcare from international handling (from supplier/ manufacturing) to domestic stringent storage needs such as various types of re-dressing/ re-labelling as well as point to point distribution to hospitals/ patients for drug/ services administration.
- Our solutions also includes procurement sourcing logistics, production supply logistics, laboratory logistics, cold chain management, finished goods distribution, after-sales services and supply chain logistics.
- Ability to fulfil customer’s unique demands such as Temperature Control Management (ambient, cold chain and or frozen) and Dangerous Goods logistics and distribution.
- DB SchenkerHIMS (Hospital Inventory Management System) for complete visibility and order management at the ward level for Hospitals.
To maintain the highest standard of services offered to our Healthcare and Pharmaceutical customers, DB Schenker constantly seeks to improve its standards in compliance with regulations from local state health departments, ensuring our warehousing is certified and staff are well-trained. In addition, DB Schenker’s advanced IT software enables us to offer competitive Vendor Management Inventory (VMI) mapping and interface with customer’s internal IT system in an efficient and effective manner.
DB Schenker has achieved the following:
- Throughout Asia Pacific (12 countries), our warehousing is accredited with Quality Award ISO 9001, Environmental Safety Award ISO 14001 and TAPA-certified.
- Globally, DB Schenker is one of a selected few partners recognised as a Qualified Envirotainer Provider (QEP), which gives us the flexibility of speed and economies of scale to handle large cold chain cargo via air.
- We work closely with various authorities to ensure Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Good Distribution and Wholesaling Practice (GDP/GWP) compliance are aligned with our Healthcare and Pharmaceutical customers.
Click here to download Healthcare Brochures
AU Healthcare Brochure
(PDF | 0.63 MB)
Global Healthcare Brochure
(PDF | 1.37 MB)
(PDF | 0.21 MB)
Last modified: 04.09.2014